Thursday, February 19, 2009

Slogan consideration

Hope you all see this. In discussions with other students, it was suggested that the slogans we picked were generic and more promotional than speaking directly to the menace of binge drinking to the 18-24 target market. It was suggested that a preventative slogan a la Jonas Brothers abstinence pledge be considered. So something like bInge with a capital I to emphasize the I could be used....since this is the millenial generation consumed with oneself...and then, at the top something like pledge to not Binge Drink during the rites of passage such as 18th birthday, 21st birthday, 1st spring break, 1st tailgate, 1st pledging, etc...just a thought...but the main thing is...we are not thinking preventively....

1 comment:

  1. OK, I hear you. I'll work up another desIgn.

    For the focus group Monday at 4, I will bring 8 logo ideas mounted on foam core. Each will be approx 20" x 15". Todd suggested we run the designs byte group if possible, sounded like a good idea to me.
    Any probs handling a display this size in the focus area?

    ReplyDelete